During 2018, Waterfall House was highly regarded by the prestigious Dezeen architecture magazine.
We have built this house to be a delight to your senses. When you walk in the front door, your eyes will be distracted by the jungle right in front of you. In the background, the ocean comes into focus as this is the perfect hillside view to enjoy Tamarindo sunsets. The top floor is sitting above the tree line and enjoys perfect unobstructed views of the sunset of Playa Tamarindo and Playa Langosta.
Master suite (bedroom 1):
* Offers 1000+ sq ft of interior and patio space with huge bathroom & oversized shower
* King bed with custom natural wood headboard
* Full bed with custom wood headboard & privacy curtains
* Expansive ocean views, large patio for morning coffee or sunset drinks.
* TV with wifi access perfect for Netflix nights
* 2 hanging chairs to enjoy sunset
Pool Level (bedrooms 2,3,4):
* 3 poolside bedrooms will be ideal for couples with queen beds & ensuite bathrooms.
* Each queen bed has single pullout bed underneath (we set up upon request).
* Pool offers 2 levels of depth: 18" shallow play area for sun bathing; 5' deep section.
* Poolside natural wood cabana offers comfy chaise lounge chairs
Below the pool (bedrooms 5,6,7):
* A private garden view patio with bar seating area, 3 additional bedrooms, full bathroom and outdoor shower all sit quietly underneath our private waterfall.
* bedroom 1: 2 singles, can convert into a KING bed
* bedroom 2: 2 singles
* bedroom 3: queen bed & sink area
* This level is accessible from an exterior stairway. Gives the main house guests privacy and allows guests on this level to have their "own area" to hang out.
Included with this rental:
- Local and Friendly Concierge - Ocean Views
- Anti Mosquito Repellant Outside
- Electrified Fence Around Perimeter for Additional Safety
-24/7 Video Surveillance on Front Entrance
- Trees that are a consistent part of the Howler Monkeys migration, see them from the living room!
GOOD LIFE AMENITIES
On Premise Parking
Full Service Kitchen
Dark Roast Coffee
Washer & Dryer
SONOS Speaker System
Body Wash, Shampoo & Conditioner
EVENT APPROVAL PROCESS
Many of our properties are perfect for your ideal event. We have at our disposal outdoor chairs up to 160, regular size banquet tables, a Photo booth, and the space. You just bring your guest. All events and parties must be approved before check-in. Click the button below to register your event.
Grant Hill is a blend of historic homes and urban renewal. Our street, Imperial Avenue, has become one of Downtown San Diego's hottest development areas. This area is also convenient to many of San Diego's most popular attractions, such as the San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park, Gaslamp Quarter, Little Italy and Mission Bay.
Neighborhood is mostly commercial with a few residential houses on the street. Most people chilling around the street are neighbors. While they might appear "seedy" or "unwelcoming", most of persons passing by are local business owners and good people. As noted in reviews (please read), this is an urban area. This property is not recommended for families with small children or groups of girls. Walking in groups of 3+ at night is recommended. Detailed check-in information is provided to guests once they have made the reservation.
Our property is ideal for groups of friends seeking to be near downtown, Coronado & Balboa Park. Guests can use taxi, Uber or Lyft services for a short ride to downtown San Diego for a relatively inexpensive rate. Our home is only one (1) block from the Red Trolley which drops guests off next to convention center (for all you COMIC-CON attendees!).
THE BEST OF SAN DIEGO
If you would like to join our Good Life Newsletter where we showcase many of the best upcoming San Diego ventures, concerts, restaurants, and events. Sign up below! In addition we will be adding discounts for many of our rentals and best weekends!